ASCENTO VEDIC MATHS :
VEDIC MATHS is a very beneficial program for the students of the age group of 11-35 years. This program is the easiest way to learn the fastest calculations. Some students think mathematics as a very tedious and difficult subject as mathematics need very much of good practice for long calculations. This difficulty is not only faced by the school studying students but also by the college students, teachers and many of the parents. This method is very useful for improving calculations and clearing school exams, bank exams, P.O. exams, CAT and MBA exams and all the other competitive exams.
This program was introduced in India by Swami Bharati Krishna Tirthaji Maharaj in the early decades of the 20th century. And later the new generation of young and experienced teachers and individuals enhanced this program and have made it more easier to study.
• Vedic Maths is derived from the word Veda, which provides the people easiest and fastest way for improving their calculations for their daily life.
• Vedic Mathematics Converts a tedious subject into a playful and blissful one which students learn with smiles.
• Vedic Mathematics offers a new and entirely different approach to the study of mathematics based on pattern recognition.It allows for constant expression of a student’s creativity, and is found to be easier to learn.
• In this system, for any problem, there is always one general technique applicable to all cases and also a number of special pattern problems.The element of choice and flexibility at each stage keeps the mind lively and alert to develop clarity of thought and intuition, and thereby a holistic development of the human brain automatically takes place.
• Vedic Mathematics with its special features has the inbuilt potential to solve the psychological problem of mathematics – anxiety
• This program of vedic mathematics consist of the sūtras (formulae or aphorisms) and Subsūtras or corollaries.
ASCENTO HANDWRITING IMPROVEMENT :
Handwriting improvement in English is a handwriting course which is designed to improve the style and legibility of writing of the young and elders easily. as the old saying goes ” an impressive handwriting reflects a strong personality” thereby improving your handwriting also enables growth in your character and personality.
This program is dedicated to maximum legibility with maximum speed. Handwriting improvement activities are gaining popularity and pace as the years pass by in major cities, towns and metropolitan cities because it`s one`s handwriting which depicts one`s personality. Our handwriting course teaches the easiest and the best way of writing in a beautiful manner and making people impressed only by your handwriting.
This program helps the child in the following fields :
• Specialized program in legible handwriting
• Comprehensive course curriculum
• Highly competent faculty
• Management and systems supports
• Training methodology
ASCENTO CALLIGRAPHY :
Calligraphy is a type of visual art. It is often called the art of fancy lettering (Mediavilla 1996: 17). A contemporary definition of calligraphic practice is “the art of giving form to signs in an expressive, harmonious and skillful manner” (Mediavilla 1996: 18).
The story of writing is one of aesthetic evolution framed within the technical skills, transmission speed(s) and material limitations of a person, time and place (Diringer 1968: 441). A style of writing is described as a script, hand or alphabet.
Modern calligraphy ranges from functional hand-lettered inscriptions and designs to fine-art pieces where the abstract expression of the handwritten mark may or may not compromise the legibility of the letters (Mediavilla 1996). Classical calligraphy differs from typography and non-classical hand-lettering, though a calligrapher may create all of these; characters are historically disciplined yet fluid and spontaneous, at the moment of writing.
Calligraphy is very useful for school children for their projects. Calligraphy continues to flourish in the forms of wedding and event invitations, font design/typography, original hand-lettered logo design, religious art, announcements/graphic design/commissioned calligraphic art, cut stone inscriptions and memorial documents. It is also used for props and moving images for film and television, testimonials, birth and death certificates, maps, and other works involving writing (see for example Letter Arts Review; Propfe 2005; Geddes and Dion 2004).
Some of the finest works of modern calligraphy are charters and letters patent issued by monarchs and officers of state in various countries.